Monday, January 16, 2017

A lot of traveling this week.

Week of January 9-15, 2017

(9) SEGUNDA (Monday):  We traveled to Santa Maria for a mission counsel.  All the leaders in the mission went.  Today was day 549 of my mission.
(10) TERCA (Tuesday):  A bunch of training.  It was really good.  I’ve got a lot of stuff to change in my zone.  Then we grabbed the bus back to Santo Angelo.  Today was day 550 of my mission.
(11) QUARTA (Wednesday):  Division with assistants.  Bus ride BACK to Santa Maria but it was a good exchange.  Today was day 551 of my mission.
(12) QUINTA (Thursday):  I was suppose to grab a bus again to Santo Angelo today, but E. Smith the assistant asked me to stay one more day with him because he had a bunch of commitments.  So, I’ll be going home tomorrow.  All the commitments fell through, but we still had some great lessons.  We spent the whole day laughing.   Today was day 552 of my mission.
(13) SEXTA (Friday):  Another 4 hour bus ride.  That’s 16 hours total in a bus this week.  Back in my area now.  We taught this old lady who started asking about the differences in baptisms between the churches.  So using the book of ACTS, we explained all the baptisms.  When we explained how you receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, she said, “I’m going to ask the pastor why he doesn’t teach this when it’s in the Bible.  And why I didn’t receive it.”  Today was day 553 of my mission.
(14) SABADO (Saturday):  So, we had a huge show de talents today with the 2 wards.  I was the announcer and in charge of stalling with jokes in-between the acts.  I DON’T KNOW ANY PORTUGUESE JOKES!  And most of my English ones are racist.  But all went well.  We made it work.  There was a lot of people there.  Today was day 554 of my mission.
(15) DOMINGO (Sunday):  Not much happened today.  Today was day 555 of my mission. 

I’m doing great.  I love my mission.  Lots of traveling this week.  I am happy and healthy. 
I love you all,

Elder McKee

Jake, Sister Ancay, Sister Bahmad



No comments:

Post a Comment