Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sunday Schedule

Mom asked for a Sunday Schedule….We wanted to know how he spends his Sundays.
**Times are estimates
Wake up: 6:30
Breakfast: 8:15ish
Sacrament: 9:00
        In sacrament, they tell everyone the topic before hand, and then in the meeting they call on two people to give a talk.  So you have no idea if it is you or not, so you just prepare one.  I haven't prepared one yet, because they usually choose the older people who are leaving soon.  But now I'm the older person who is leaving soon!  It's all in Portuguese BTW.

Priesthood/Relief Society: 10:15-11:00
Study 11:00-12:45
Lunch: 12:45
District Meeting: 1:15
Temple Walk: 2:00
Study: 3:00-5:30
Dinner:5:40-
Devotional: 7:00-8:00
Movie: 8:10-9:30
Go back to residence.
        The movies are church films or good talks.  I love them.
         It is so crazy to finally have flight plans!  It suddenly seems so real. It hit me that there is an actual world outside the MTC.  I'm totally going to try and talk to people during my 5 hour lay over in Sao Paulo.
        I love you guys! :)  I'll write again!
Love, Elder Mckee

No comments:

Post a Comment