Monday, February 13, 2017

Busy week!

Week of Feb. 6, 2017
My week was SUPER busy!!! We follow up on EVERYTHING!! Basically we run around organizing stuff so President can focus on his task of teaching. I live with 4 missionaries, besides myself and my comp. There are 4 missionaries in the office, and then the 2 AP’s. In the last 2 weeks we went out for 2 days to work, because with the transfer and counsel and conferences, there was a LOT of stuff to do. 

What is the most rewarding thing about being AP?  I can call whomever I want to so now I can follow up on everyone and try and help them. (people I taught and missionaries).   Also, sometimes President just randomly stops everyone to have a study group.  He’s so good!

What is the most discouraging thing about being AP?  There are a lot of problems to deal with. 

It is a great honor to be AP. I’m learning so much stuff and my testimony is growing SO MUCH. I’m also learning a lot of time management. 

I love you guys!! Thanks for everything!!!
Elder McKee

No comments:

Post a Comment