Friday, July 17, 2015

Answers to Questions

July 17, 2015
Moma says:  I sent him some questions to answer.  He wrote back…if anything is in bold it is mom writing.
*What do you do in class everyday?  I have 3, 3 hour blocks of class from 9-12, 1:15-4:15, and 6:30-9:30.  The first block is with irmao Barlow as our teacher.  He is so cool.  he's been teaching here for 3 years, and went to Mozambique.  The second block up until now has been to ourselves, teaching our investigator, and just kind of relaxing.  But starting tomorrow we will have a teacher from 1:15-4:15 as well.  Irma Read, who was our investigator up until now.  Today was our last lesson with her.  During those two blocks with the teachers we learn language, and learn ways to teach and study preach my gospel.  I actually love it!  The last block is from 6:30-9:30, and we have no teachers.  We do individual study, companion study, and then language study.
*Have you been taking pictures?  I am taking some, but not enough yet to send home.  On Sunday we do our Sunday walk, and I forgot my camera last time.  That's when we all take pictures.  I'll send them soon.
* Did you get Grandma Munoa's package?  Yes!  I ate almost all of it!!  I did share though, no worries.
*Do you need anything?  More ties.  haha.  Just kidding.  I need nothing.  This place is awesome and I'm doing great!
*Have you opened all the letters?  I've only opened two letters.  That was such a good idea mom, Thank you.  I had family and a few friends write him letters to open when he is having a hard day. There were about 40 letters in all.  I was hoping he didn't open them all this week.
*Is everyone in your zone learning Portuguese?  Yes!  Which is cool.  But not all of them are going to Brazil.  Lots are going to Africa.
*Where is everyone in your district going?  Elder Bush and Sister Doyle= Sao Paulo East, Me and Sister Moss= Santa Maria, I think Sister Davis is going to Florenapolis, and Sister Walton is Porte Alegre South.
*What do you want treat wise?  I want cinnamon rolls please.  But there is a catch.  Address it to Sister Davis, and leave the "from" anonymous.  She hasn't got any mail and it's bugging her more them she is letting on.  Make it from "A Friend".  That would be perfect. :)

So there's a way to check the status of your visa, but it isn't ever updated until it's all the way done.  Anyways, my whole district checked, and Sister Doyle and Walton's are DONE!  They could leave to Brazil at any time or they could stay for the whole 6 weeks.  Mine isn't done.
Love you guys!
Love, Elder McKee
P.S.  Elder Bush says THANK YOU!  (I sent him a candy bar in Jake's package)

No comments:

Post a Comment